WE ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS!
Dear customers, please get in touch. Despite Covid-19, we are still…
- Taking orders
- Making regular deliveries
It’s a challenging time for all businesses and Bramble foods has seen unprecedented demand for our products.
Our main priority remains our service to our customers and the safety and security of our people and your people.
We realise that independent, local retailers are providing a vital service to many of the more vulnerable in society and we want to support you in supporting them.
There are a few processes that we are changing until circumstances change back to normal:
- Increasing the number of hand sanitisers and cleaning products throughout the office and encouraging staff to clean their working spaces regularly.
- We continue to proactively replenish stock of those essential, high demand items and seek alternatives if necessary.
- Normal service as far as receiving orders via phone, e-mail and web.
- The warehouse and manufacturing teams are having supervised hand-washing, in particular at the start and finish of every shift.
- The warehouse and manufacturing shifts have been separated, to keep staff at a safe distance from one another and they have been trained to handle each order from start to finish; from picking to quality checking, before despatch.
- The delivery team are equipped to provide hygienic and safe delivery. Your order will be delivered to the threshold, not over/passed the threshold if you desire.
As a food wholesaler and manufacturer, we do not expect to close during this pandemic, most of our suppliers are calling us to reassure us of normal service and we realise that keeping the food supplies rolling is essential to the nation coming through this crisis.
Bramble Foods is a flourishing, family-run business, based in the heart of the Leicestershire countryside in Market Harborough.
We manufacture and distribute fine, ambient foods, specialising in the independent retail and gift market.